Cheese with poppy seeds.
500 g (1,1 lb) cottage cheese.
1 litre (2 pint) milk.
1 ea egg, beaten.
2 - 3 tbsp butter, melted.
1 tsp poppy seeds,
1 tsp salt or to taste.
1. Beat cottage cheese. Boil milk and pour into cottage cheese, stir carefully. Heat, until get liquid.
2. Strain and drain cottage cheese very well.
3. Add butter into the cottage cheese. Heat the mixture, stirring, until the mixture became homogeneous.
4. Beat egg with salt and poppy seeds. Add gradually into cottage cheese, stirring constantly. Heat 3 - 5 minutes.
5. Place the cooked cottage cheese into clean, thin, white cloth (such as muslin) and put under Cargo (place weights of some kind on the cottage cheese sweet cake mixture in the bowl) and leave in a cold place or fridge until drain well.