Pizza with ham and chicken.
For the dough:
400 g (14 oz) flour
1 beaten egg
250 clabber or kefir
pinch baking powder.
salt to taste.
0,5 baking soda and several drops lemon juice over it, mix
For the topping, to be spread with:
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 cup ham, cut into strips.
1 onion, sliced and separated into rings.
2 ripe tomato, cubed.
1 pickled cucumber, cubed.
1 cup cooked chicken, cut into strips.
2 tbsp chopped green dill,
or dried greenery to taste.
2 - 3 tbsp mayonnaise.
1 cup (about 4 oz.) grated cheese, parmesan
1. Make the batter: place all ingredients in the bowl, knead the
dough, than make it into ball, and leave it in a bowl, covered
with a damp cloth for 20 minutes.
2. Roll dough out on a floured work surface to make shapes and
size of the baking tray. Place the dough on the greased baking
3. Bake in 425 °F degrees oven until golden brown on top. Take away from oven.
4. Top the crust with tomato sauce, spread it well, add mushroom strips,
ham, tomato, pickled cucumber, onion and greenery.
5. Scatter with grated Swiss cheese over the topping. Top with mayonnaise.
Bake at 350 °F for 15 to 17 minutes or until cheese is
melted and pizza is heated through. Makes 8 - 10 servings.
Авторские блюда из даров природы