Ice cream with cinnamon and walnuts.
How to Make Homemade Ice Cream (Without an Ice Cream Maker!)
My Favorite Recipe.
1 litter (2 pint) milk.
300 g (10,6 oz) sugar.
100 g (3,5 oz) butter.
5 egg yolks.
1 tsp potato starch.
2 tbsp chopped walnuts.
vanilla to taste.
pinch ground lime zest.
canned slices of apples, pears, peaches and berries,
almonds, toasted and chopped.
1. Bring milk to the boil, add butter, stirring.
2. Blend sugar, yolks and starch. Add into the mixture a dollop of milk and blend until homogeneous.
3. Pour it into boiling milk, stirring constantly. Boil.
4. Take away from the heat. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Chill (place the pot with milk mix into pot with cold water to chill).
5. Pour into cellophane package and put into fridge freezer to congeal.
6. In 1 - 1,5 hours turn cellophane package with milk mix on other side to congeal.
7. In 1 hour pour into the package with milk mixture juice from 1 lemon. Close package very tightly and Mix thoroughly (wrap the cellophane package with kitchen towel and rumple to mash the ice cream).
Serve the Ice cream straight from the freezer in separate dishes, decorating the surface of each one with fruit slices and almonds.
Авторские блюда из даров природы