"Nuts" with sweet filling - pastry.
(7 oz) butter
200 g (7 oz) milk
200 g (7 oz) sugar
vanilla to taste
1. Combine all ingredients for "Nut's shell" dough. Use well cooled margarine. Knead the dough by hand or machine. If by hand, turn it out
on a floured board, cut margarine mixing with flour and work until dough is smooth and elastic, approximately 10 - 15 minutes. If using a dough hook on an electric mixer, knead the dough at the high speed setting until the mixture resembles bread crumbs, continue to work until a ball of dough be formed. Add more flour if need.
Shape the dough into a ball and put it in the floured bowl.
2. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and leave it for 10 - 20 minutes.
3. Bake 'nut's shell', using special form, until golden brown.
5. Make "Nuts". Put filling into both part of "nut's shell" and clamp them together. Store in the refrigerator.
To make filling:
1. Mix milk with sugar, bring to boil, stir until sugar dissolves. Add vanilla, chill.
2. Whisk softened butter adding gradually milk-sugar mixture. The ingredients for filling must be at room temperature.
Авторские блюда из даров природы