Apples Vinegar is healthy and could be great addition to some food.
2 lb Apples
4 pint Water
8 oz Sugar
3/4 - 1 oz fresh yeast (or 2 1/2 oz - dried rye bread).
1. Grate apples, mix carefully all ingredients. Water must be warm, but not hot.
2. Saucepan with the mixture place in a warm (room, home temperature) spot for 10 day and night. Cover with a towel.
3. Stir sometimes.
4. Squeeze out the liquid (in 10 days). Strain and discard grated apples. (You need not grated apples anymore).
5. Saucepan with the liquid place again in a warm (room, home temperature) spot for 40 - 60 day and night. Cover with a towel.
6. Percolate carefully. Pour into beautiful bottles. Close with lid tightly. Keep in the refrigerator.