Carrot cake with cocoa.
Description: Carrot and Cream!
There are so many variations on this classic partnership. Ours is a real favourite with kids and adults alike.
Ingredients for dough:
1 cup grated fresh carrot.
1 cup flour.
1 cup sugar
3 fresh eggs.
1 tbsp cocoa,
1 tsp baking soda.
for filling and decoration:
2 cup fresh cream
1 cup sugar (or to taste).
vanilla to taste
1. Combine all ingredients for dough. Beat the mixture carefully.
2. Roll out. Make 2 circles. Bake in oven on baking sheet greased with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl whip cream with sugar.
4. Spread the whipped cream on flat (circles) cakes and top with it. Put one circle on top another circle. Cover Cake with whipped cream.
5. Decorate with whipped cream. Keep in the refrigerator for 4 - 5 hours (put in cool, but not in cold place).
Serve with tea or coffee.
Авторские блюда из даров природы