Oatmeal Cookies with walnuts and chocolate.
1 beaten egg
0,5 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
0,5 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup oatmeal
chopped walnuts and melted chocolate
1. In medium bowl, combine the oatmeal with all ingredients, set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Drop dough by small teaspoonfuls, 3 inches apart on parchment (or foil) lined cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove when cool.
5. Melt chocolate on medium in microwave and spread on backs (shiny side) of cookies. Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts over melted chocolate.
Авторские блюда из даров природы