Mushrooms in sour cream.
✔ 30 g unsalted butter
✔ 2 onions, finely chopped
✔ 300 g button mushrooms, wiped and patted dry
✔ 1 tbsp flour
✔ salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste
✔ 1/4 cup sour cream
1. Melt some butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
2. Add the onions and saute briefly.
3. Stir in the mushrooms and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
4. In a small bowl, combine the rest of butter with the flour, working it to a paste.
5. Stir this paste into the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add the cream and season to taste.
7. Place the mushrooms into a casserole. Cook in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.