Fish with potato cutlets.
This dish will become the principal decoration of your table.
Spicy sauce will impart a special relish...
1 fresh peeled, finely grated potatoes
1 mashed potatoes, ( finely grated)
1 lb fish (salmon, or zander) fillet (boneless), ground
1 onion, finely chopped
2 fresh eggs
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/7 tsp ground red pepper
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tbsp ground dried dill
1/2 tbsp ground dried parsley
2 tbsp flour or bread crumbs.
oil to fry.
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Form cutlets from this mixture.
3. Roll them in the bread crumbs coating them completely.
4. Pour the 7 - 10 tablespoons of oil into large skillet over a low heat. Place over a medium- high heat and when hot fry the cutlets for approx. 5 - 7 minutes per side or until done to suit your taste.
5. Serve with sour cream or cream. Very great with soy sauce.
Авторские блюда из даров природы